Sandymount School Parents' Association was established in 2019. Its aim is to build an effective partnership between home and school for the benefit of all the pupils. Its role is:
- To work with the Principal, the Board of Management and the staff to support the aims and objectives of the school.
- To address issues and concerns relating to the school on behalf of the parents.
- To enhance communication between the parents and school management.
- To suppport the education and development of each child.
- To enhance social interaction between parents.
The committee is comprised of 6 members. The term of office is 2 years and members are elected annually at the AGM . The association meets at the start of each school month to review ongoing and suggested projects and deal with parents' correspondence.
Parents are encouraged to contact the Association with any recommendations or queries via e-mail.
The Association is funded entirely by the Parents' Association subsidy.
Ongoing Projects: Fundraising
Parents Association e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents Association News:
On behalf of all the parents of Sandymount school, we would like to say a huge thank you to Tesco in Sandymount for their very generous donation of €733.33. Their ongoing support of our school is really appreciated. Also, a big shout out to the staff of Rathmines College for their generous donation of €100. These kind contributions are so appreciated and vital when it comes to helping us organizing fun activities for the children over the summer. Kind regards,